Nina & Brentworth
- Nina is a two-weapon fighter, and dex-based.
- Brentworth is both strong and tough, but there is also his personality to take into account.
Ashe & Mina
- Ashe (does not have Boulder for this competition) and is dex-based.
- Mina is the same as Nina. Minus her fondness for Halflings anyway.
Kenny & Orek
- Kenny’s superpower is potential. But he’s an all-rounder so far.
- Orek is both strong and tough.
Maddock & Allus
- Maddock is strong, tough, but is a bit of a loner.
- Allus is like Kenny, in that he is an all-rounder. Though there is his shady background.
READ IN DRILL SERGEANT VOICE
Alright, maggots! This is how this is going to work. You have 10 days (was previously a week but you all have an extension) of in-game time to do whatever you believe will get the most out of your recruits.
Feel free to do whatever you want, be as creative as you want, and I will let you know if there are any conflicts with other players (or if anything goes completely against what players are doing.)
Keep in mind a few things:
- There will be 4 competitions that will be judged. You will not be told what they are in advance.
- NPCs are people too. They may/may not respond to your training methods.
- Current Guard members will be assisting in judging the competitions at the end of the week.
- After your schedule is planned and before the session officially starts, rolls will be performed (separate from the group, with the DM) to see how well things have gone.
- Depending on how things go with said rolls, and how NPCs react to things, you can change your plans. So feel free to have a couple of options (or feel free to come up with stuff on the fly.)
Different actions and training will help increase the NPCs stats and strategies they will use.
Best of luck and feel free to do whatever you and your characters think is best.
And also ask me if you want to know anything or have any questions.